Mobile Device Management
Mobile Device Management (MDM) is a way to ensure employees stay productive and do not breach corporate policies. Many organizations control activities of their employees using MDM products/services. MDM primarily deals with corporate data segregation, securing emails, securing corporate documents on devices, enforcing corporate policies, integrating and managing mobile devices including laptops and handhelds of various categories.
Enterprise Networks Solutions works with two of the most popular MDM solutions, Citrix Xen Mobile and Pulse Secure Workspace. Each of these solutions offers the ability to secure mobile devices such as smart phones, tablets and other types of BYOD devices.
Here are a few of things you can do with Mobile Device Management:
- Policy Enforcing: There are multiple types of policies which can be enforced on MDM users.
- Personal Policy: According to corporate environment, highly customizable
- Device Platform specific: policies for advanced management of Android, iOS, Windows and Blackberry devices.
- Compliance Policies/Rules
- VPN configuration
- Pre-defined Wi-Fi and Hotspot settings
- Jailbreak/Root detection
- Remote Wipe of corporate data
- Remote Wipe of entire device
- Device remote locking
- Disabling native apps on device
We encourage you to look at both of our partners and see which one is the best fit for your company. Feel free to contact us and we'll be happy to discuss the differences and setup a proof of concept (POC) at your location.