Juniper Networks was founded on a simple but incredibly powerful vision for the future of the network: “Connect everything. Empower everyone.” Juniper Networks believes that the secret to innovation is a common language. And that language is Junos.
Juniper remains uniquely positioned to maintain industry leadership based on our core competencies in architecture, silicon design, and the industry’s only carrier-class, purpose-built "pure IP" modular network operating system — Junos®. Juniper offers a broad product portfolio, spanning routing, switching, security, application acceleration, identity policy and control, and management designed to give customers unmatched performance, greater choice and flexibility while reducing overall total cost of ownership.
Today, Juniper Networks [NYSE: JNPR] is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, with 7,000 dedicated employees and offices in nearly 50 countries. Their customers include the top 100 global service providers, 30,000 enterprises, including 99 of the Global Fortune 100, as well as hundreds of federal, state and local government agencies and higher education organizations.
From the Enterprise Networks Solutions YouTube Channel
- Media Alert: Juniper Networks Brings Simplicity in Engineering to Mobile World Congress 2018
- Juniper Networks Simplifies Distributed Mobile Cloud Solution with Affirmed Networks and Netronome
- Juniper Networks’ Expanded Portfolio Makes Enterprises Multicloud-Ready
- Juniper Networks and TIM Sign Agreement to Drive Telco Cloud Evolution
- Juniper Networks Announces Increased Quarterly Cash Dividend and Expansion of Capital Return Plan